b-ISOBUS AUX-N Joystick / Keypad design study
The b-ISOBUS AUX-N Joystick and the b-ISOBUS AUX-N Keypad offer the quick control of the ISOBUS AUX-N functions provided by the job controller. The keys can be assigned directly on the UT / Virtual Terminal.
A flexible RAM-Mount ® mounting system allows ergonomic placement of the robust housing at the driver's seat as well as anywhere else in the cab. The ISOBUS InCab connector enables a quick, toolless connection within seconds. Both variants are equipped with a standard 3-stage level switch. In addition, they have an integrated ISOBUS shortcut button (ISB) which can be used to switch off software-functions on the implement.
b-ISOBUS AUX-N Joystick
- 2-axis proportional joystick with integrated rotary encoder and push button directly on the joystick.
- The three-stage level switch enables the operation of up to 18 individual functions.
- Each of the 6 individual keys has 3 status LEDs which signal the selected Level.
b-ISOBUS AUX-N Keypad
- The three-stage level switch enables the operation of up to 36 individual functions.
- Each of the 12 individual keys has coloured status LEDs which signal the selected level.