b-ISOBUS CAN Gateway
Compact ISOBUS CAN Gateway
The b-ISOBUS CAN Gateway provides a simple way to get your agricultural implement into the ISOBUS world without the need of changing your machine controller. The Gateway has two CAN interfaces
- one used for ISOBUS communication with the tractor’s ISOBUS VT and
- the second CAN interface to connect to the existing, proprietary machine Controller.
AEF conformance test for UT and AUX-N successfully completed
The gateway solution is built up of the b-CANCubeMini controller and the ISO 11783-compliant b-ISOBUS stack. The b-ISOBUS CAN Gateway makes the entire Virtual Terminal client functionality available to any existing controller with CAN communication on board. The b-ISOBUS Stack is compatible with any standards-based ISOBUS object pool, generated by commercially available tools. The stack is also capable of automatic scaling of the masks for every display size. Further functionalities as Auxiliary Control or Task Controller capabilities are possible (both not supported yet on the b-ISOBUS Gateway). Please ask us for more details.
|b-ISOBUS CAN Gateway||B20100-CCM-001-IGCN|
|b-ISOBUS CAN Gateway TC section control slurry applicator||B20100-CCM-011-IGCN|
|b-ISOBUS CAN Gateway Starter-Set||B20100-CCM-001-S401|
|b-ISOBUS CAN Gateway TC section control slurry applicator Starter-Set||B20100-CCM-011-S401|
- Operating temperature: -40 … +85°C
- Protection Class: IP54
- Weight: 0,220 kg
- Qualification: CE / E-Mark
- Dimensions: 71 x 73 x 32 mm (WxHxD)
- Housing: Aluminum, black anodized
- Mounting: Twin automotive relay, 2x 9-pole; Back side 2x M3 inner thread; Optional: Clamp for rail mount 35mm
- Bus Interfaces: 1 CAN-Bus (High-Speed) according to ISO 11898-2, 1 CAN-Bus according to ISO11783 ISOBUS
- Power supply: 8 ... 32 V DC
The system provides several parameters to configure the b-ISOBUS CAN Gateway. The user has to build a standards-based ISOBUS VT client Object Pool for the Virtual Terminal functionality. Both, the configuration and the object pool data, are transferred to the b-ISOBUS CAN Gateway using a b-plus download tool. On the proprietary machine controller system the gateway interface (CAN communication) has to be implemented.
Data sheet b-ISOBUS CAN Gateway