Small controller for mobile machines
The small controller is equipped with a powerful 32-bit µcontroller and offers a flexible basis for a wide range of control tasks with 12 multifunctional inputs/outputs as well as 3 CAN, 2 RS232 and an RS485 interface. The b-CANCubeMini Sealed was specially designed for outdoor use in mobile machines and vehicles.
- Operating temperature: -40 … +85°C
- Protection class: IP 67 / IP 69K
- Weight: 0,180 kg
- Qualification: CE / E-approval
- Dimensions: 128 x 94 x 41 mm (WxHxD)
- Housing: plastic, black
- Mounting: Two mounting straps
- Bus interfaces: 3 CAN bus (high-speed) according to ISO 11898-2
- 2 Serial RS232 (RxD, TxD, GND)
- 1 RS485 (A, B)
- Power supply: 8 ... 32 V DC
- Processor: CORTEX M4 32bit, 100MHz
- Memory: 1.5MB Flash, 320kB RAM, 16kB FRAM
Three CAN interfaces, e.g. for connection to various engine control units or CAN operating elements from b-plus. In addition to CAN, two serial RS232 interfaces and an RS485 interface are available.
Multifunctional inputs and outputs
12 variable parametrizable inputs and outputs offer the flexibility to be adapted to the particular application.
A robust housing enables an IP protection degree of up to IP 69K.
Programming in C; a user-friendly API provides an effective introduction to programming.
|b-CANCubeMini Sealed Starter Set||B20300-CMS-001-S302|
|Voltage 0 .. 10 V||x|
|Voltage 0 .. 32 V||x|
|Current 0 .. 20 mA||x|
|Frequency (<= 30kHz)||x|
|Resistor (<= 5 kOhm)||x|
|Digital (high / low switching)||x|
|Digital (high switching)||x|
|PWM output (20… 250 Hz)||x|
|Current regulated output (accuracy 2%)||x|
- Protection against short circuit and excess temperature
- Diagnostic capability
- max. 2A per output