Monitor for the J1939 body builder CAN bus of trucks
TruckMonitorMini is a monitor for custom vehicle builder and body builder based on the J1939 Body Builder CAN interface or FMS interface.
Following information can be shown
- Page 1: Coolant temperature, fuel level
- Page 2: Oil pressure, oil temperature
- Page 3: Engine speed, Engine hours
- Page 4: Weight of the truck, weight of the trailer (if provided by the truck)
- Protocol: SAE J1939 - ISO 11898 - HighSpeed-CAN / 5V Basis / 250kBaud
- Dimensions (BxHxT): 87,5 x 87,5 x 37,7 mm
- Display: TFT LCD colour display, 57,6 x 43,2 mm (active area), 2,8" diagonal
- Protection class: IP67 (front side in when installed, otherwise IP65)
- Operating temperature: -20...+70°C
- Storage temperature: -30...+80°C
- Operating voltage: 8...32 V DC
- Current consumption: 70 mA (at 24 V DC)
Supported truck types
|MAN||BB-CAN / FMS interface|
|Scania||External CAN bus|
TruckMonitorMini is a monitor for custom vehicle builder and body builder based on the J1939 Body Builder CAN interface or FMS interface. All common messages according to J1939 are supported. Messages sent by the truck are evaluated and shown on the interface.
Due to minimal dimensions (87,5 x 87,5 x 37,7 mm) it is dedicated for mounting as a additional monitoring unit on the body of trucks. If the truck supports this the weight of the truck and the trailer can be shown.
|Cable sets||on request||Manufacturer specific cable sets|