Embedded Mini-ITX Motherboard with Intel®Q87 Chipset and 4th Generation Intel® i7/i5/i3 Dual and Quad Core CPUs
The new embedded Mini-ITX motherboard KTQ87/mITX is based on 4th generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processors and the Intel Embedded Q87 chipset. The new motherboard offers engineers leading-edge embedded processing performance as well as up to 4K graphics in a compact ATX-compliant footprint.
- 4th Generation Intel® 22nm Dual and Quad Core i7, i5, i3, Pentium & Celeron® CPUs with Intel® Q87 Lynx Point PCH
- Long term available Embedded mITX motherboard
- High performance CPU, graphics, and media performance supporting 3 independent displays pipes
- Graphics APIs DirectX 11.1, OpenGL 4.x, OpenCL 1.2
- 3x Display Port for fl exible, high resolution display drive
- 2x DDR3L/DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 16GB DDR3 Memory
- 2 x Intel Gigabit-LAN
- 5x serialATA 6Gbit/s
- AMT 9.0 support
- 1 x mPCIe, 1 x mSATA
- TPM 1.2
- Kontron embedded feature connector with ADC, DAC up to 160 GPIO
KTQ87/mITX provides a 35 percent increase in graphics performance compared to its predecessors and a higher floating-point performance as well as improved data en- and decryption while the thermal footprint has practically remained the same. With these improvements and with the long-term availability as well as the high-quality design, the Kontron KTQ87/mITX sets a new benchmark for all mid-range to high-performance embedded applications in markets such as industrial automation, medical, gaming and digital signage.
|KTQ87/mITX||810580-4500||Mini-ITX board based on Intel® Shark Bay platform|