Ultrasmall 2.5" Pico-ITXboard with TI Cortex A8 ARM Processor
With its new low-power embedded motherboard for the extended temperature range, Kontron is accelerating the development of especially robust and energy-saving ARM-based SFF designs.
- Single core Cortex A8 TI® AM3874 SitaraTM ARM CPU up to 800 MHz
- Operating -40°C to +85°C (E2)
- HDMI / 24-bit LVDS (2 independent outputs)
- 2x RS232, 1x RS232/485, 2xCAN bus, 4x USB, up to 26x GPIOs (TTL), I2C, SPI
- 2x 10/100 Mbs LAN, 1x SATA or mSATA on mPCIe connector
- mPCIe slot w. SIM card support & micro SD slot
- Onboard 1GB DDR3 Memory (up to 2GB optionally)
The Kontron motherboard KTAM33874/pITX is equipped with the Ti Sitara™ 3874 processor and provides tablet PC class performance and a comprehensive range of standard and embedded computing interfaces. With its Pico-ITX™ compliance it offers OEMs the possibility to realize cost-efficient SFF embedded appliances based on a standardized form factor. OEMs can now exploit the whole ecosystem which to date has been used for x86 technology. This helps to significantly reduce hardware development costs in comparison to full custom designs and increase long-term availability. If no individual hardware adjustments are required, then the board, which supports Linux, Android and Windows WEC7 is application-ready and can be immediately deployed.
|KTAM3874/pITX||03005-1040-90-0||Ultrasmall 2.5" Pico-ITXboard with TI Cortex A8 ARM Processor|